Location: Fully remote
Maestral is a Product-Development-as-a-Service company.
We are challenged by solving complex technical problems for our clients and transforming them into valuable software solutions. Innovation isn't only in our technologies. It's a part of who we are.
At Maestral, success is measured by the value delivered. With 15+ years of experience and a team of 200+ unique, curious, passionate tech enthusiasts we always strive towards professional excellence and growth. Our work and approach to people is guided by our three main values, People First, Culture of Trust, and Passion for Growth. We strongly believe this is the recipe for success.
Currently, we are scaling big time and looking to open a new Development HUB in Romania. If you are interested in becoming a part of our core local team around which we will form a local community check out this career opportunity for:
Software Developer (C# & MSCRM)
As a Software Dev in Maestral you will:
- Work as a part of a cross-functional team of Software Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, U/UX Designers, DevOps to deliver agreed features on a sprint base. Teams use agile methodologies for work organization.
- Provide correct estimates of time needed to complete own tasks and assures that the task is completed, documented, and in alignment with the rest of the software
- Focus on delivering the highest quality code within the agreed time
- Demo newly developed features to the client
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting to the client (software specifications)
- Understand the security of systems and makes sure to follow security procedures on the project
- Communicate professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff members on topics related to own tasks
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience delivering high-quality software using C#, .Net Framework moving the system to .NET Core
- Expertise and experience working with CRM Microsoft Dynamics is a big plus
- Fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Solid knowledge of version control and source code management tools
- Basic knowledge of the cloud computing concepts
- Basic knowledge of the DevOps culture, and CI/CD concepts
What’s nice to have:
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
- Experience building safe and secure software solutions by following industry-standard security best practices, and demonstrated security awareness in general.
- Robust knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, asynchronous architectures, and object-oriented programming
- Understanding of unit testing process
- Experience building large applications at scale using modern best-practices
- Database optimizations (query optimization, index generation, caching)
Our mission in Romania is to:
- Create a core development team around which we will establish a presence in the Romanian market. We plan to double the size of our company over the next 5 years, so this step is essential (and extremely thrilling) for us.
- Utilize our upcoming Romanian hub's expertise to advance Maestral’s ambitious business goals. As we expand, we have intriguing new engagements on the horizon.
- Grow together and hone new skills by sharing knowledge and expertise across hubs.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. The steps in our recruitment process are:
- CV evaluation (Your application is reviewed in detail)
- Initial interview with our Human Potential team
- Technical interview
- Job Offer
- Customized onboarding plan
Maestral is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and we strive to create an inclusive work environment. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.