Location: Anywhere in B&H
Hi there, Software Developers,
Do you value above everything a transparent working environment, focused on your personal growth, where you can always become a better version of yourself?
Do you believe that focus on People and Trust are the key elements to a successful organization?
If you answered these questions with a “Yes”, it's your lucky day! Scroll down to learn more about an open opportunity in Mistral, a company where we actually live these values.
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals with the new exciting role of
Software Developer (C# & MSCRM)
Why is this role important in Mistral?
As a Software Developer, YOU will be involved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle and ensure that we deliver the best software to our clients in the most optimum time frame. Your biggest contribution to the team goals is through the delivery of high-quality code and mentorship of other, more junior members of the team because we strongly believe in knowledge sharing and growing together. As a Software Developer, you play a crucial role in ensuring client satisfaction through high-quality software solutions.
As a Software Dev in Mistral you will:
- Work as a part of a cross-functional team of Software Developers, Quality Assurance Engineers, U/UX Designers, DevOps to deliver agreed features on a sprint base. Teams use agile methodologies for work organization.
- Provide correct estimates of time needed to complete own tasks and assures that the task is completed, documented and in alignment with the rest of the software
- Focus on delivering the highest quality code within the agreed time
- Demo newly developed features to the client
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting to the client (software specifications)
- Understand the security of systems and makes sure to follow security procedures on the project
- Communicate professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff members on topics related to own tasks
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years of experience delivering high quality software using C#, .Net Framework moving the system to .NET Core
- Expertise and experience working with CRM Microsoft Dynamics is a big plus
- Fluent English language skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Solid knowledge of version control and source code management tools
- Basic knowledge of the cloud computing concepts
- Basic knowledge of the DevOps culture, and CI/CD concepts
What’s nice to have:
- Demonstrated experience with best SDLC practices: coding standards, reviews, code management, build processes, and testing
- Experience building safe and secure software solutions by following industry-standard security best practices, and demonstrated security awareness in general.
- Robust knowledge of data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, asynchronous architectures, and object-oriented programming
- Understanding of unit testing process
- Experience building large applications at scale using modern best-practices
- Database optimizations (query optimization, index generation, caching)
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end-to-end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education, and automotive industry for over ten years. You can find more details about some of our projects on our webpage.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal, and to provide the optimal work-life balance.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapists
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Watch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
… and much more