Location: Anywhere in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Do you value above everything a transparent working environment, focused on your personal growth, where you can always become a better version of yourself?
Do you believe that focus on People and Trust are the key elements to a successful and Growing organization?
If you answered these questions with a “Yes”, it's your lucky day! Scroll down to learn more about an open opportunity in Mistral, a company where we actually live these values.
We are looking to expand our team of highly skilled professionals with another
Why is this role important in Mistral?
We are going through an exciting period of high growth and expansion. More than 30 people joined our community since the beginning of 2021, new clients are being onboarded as you read this and many new opportunities are on the horizon. That is why we aim to onboard two more Project Managers to our PM Group to ensure we continue delivering high quality services to our clients. Mistral always strives for excellence when it comes to providing service to our clients, this is why we expect our PMs to always be on top of their game, keeping an agile mindset and collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders on this mutual journey.
As a Project Manager in Mistral you will:
- Independently manage all project management phases (initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closing) to ensure quality and timely delivery towards our clients
- Define and manage project expectations with external and internal stakeholders keeping good client and team relationship your priority at all times
- Develop and report on project progress, risks, opportunities, potential blockers and escalations by taking a proactive role in solving any potential issues that might arise
- Create and continuously update project documentation while ensuring that project milestones are executed within the predefined scope
- Identify and follow up on upsell or cross-sell opportunities with the client through project discovery and proposal alignment with the Business Development team
- Measure project performance using appropriate performance metrics, systems, tools, and techniques and based on that make recommendations for project improvements
- Collaborate closely with Technical Lead on the project to motivates and supervises project team members keeping everyone engaged and on track
To be successful in this role you need:
- The ability to work independently, with no assistance and supervision
- A strong understanding and experience with agile project management processes related to software development
- At least 3 years working experience managing projects in IT industry
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Experience in collaborating with international clients and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Genuine interest in IT and how software apps work in the background. Basic knowledge of computer science and engineering, and interest in learning various top trending technologies used throughout the industry is a definite plus
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- A desire and willingness to to work in a dynamic, cooperative and ever-changing working environment
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam, New York (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010; developing customized end to end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education and automotive industry for over ten years. You can find more details about some of our projects on our webpage.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal and to provide the optimal work-life balance.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapists
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Watch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific internal learning practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
… and much more.