Hi there Account Manager,
Do you value above everything a transparent working environment, focused on your personal growth, where you can always become a better version of yourself?
Do you believe that focus on People and Trust are the key elements to a successful and Growing organization?
If you answered these questions with a “Yes”, it's your lucky day! Scroll down to learn more about an open opportunity at Mistral, a company where we actually live these values.
We are looking to expand our Account Management team with an additional team member who is a
(anywhere in B&H)
Why is this role important in Mistral?
Providing our clients with the best possible experience while at the same time ensuring quality and timely delivery in developing software solutions is one of Mistral's main goals.
Our delivery teams work hand in hand with the Account Manager to ensure this happens without expectation and our clients have the best possible service. That must be the reason why a large percentage of our new business is coming from client referrals.
As an Account Manager in Mistral your responsibility lies in:
- Establishing, building, and maintaining strong client relationships to position Mistral as a trusted product development partner
- Understanding the client's business and being able to recognize and present how Mistral can help them evolve their business
- Developing proper account planning and customer journey mapping, to increase the value of our offering and grow each partnership/account
- Ensuring customer retention, satisfaction, and growth
- Collaborating with internal technical teams to deliver proposals and identify opportunities for growth
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement for contract renewals
- Monitoring and proactively resolving health risks on assigned customers in collaboration with the Project Manager and delivery teams
- Keeping up with the latest industry trends and continuously working on self-improvement and education
What you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing function with a focus on customer experience and growth
- Track record of success in building customer relationships and delivering on revenue growth KPIs
- Experience in the IT industry or working with engineering teams
- Experience in communicating and presenting to C-Level
- Experience working with remote teams, both onshore and offshore
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Ability to drive large initiatives by collaborating across multiple teams
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with a systematic approach to solving problems
- Passion for working with customers, product management, and senior management to deliver value to the market
- Onsite travel for client visits (in line with COVID-19 regulations and restrictions)
- Fluent English
- BS in Computer Science or a related field would be a big plus
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT MISTRAL
Headquarters: Sarajevo (dev center)
Other offices: Mostar (dev center), Atlanta, Amsterdam (business development centers)
We’re doing what we’re best at since 2010, developing customized end-to-end software solutions; including design implementation and support. Each member of our carefully selected team is very proactive and passionate about their work, a quality that is mandatory to join our team.
Our substantial experience comes from working in the telecommunications, banking, healthcare, insurance, media and entertainment, retail, distribution, trade, education, and automotive industry for over eight years. You can find more details about some of our projects in the BLOG section.
No micromanagement. Our teams have the creative freedom to approach problems in their own, unique way. Because of that, our people feel much appreciated for their ideas and are highly engaged with what they do.
Round-the-clock professional development plays a significant role in our everyday lives because being up to speed with the latest tech trends is essential at Mistral. Our whole organizational model is entirely shaped to enable growth, both professional and personal, and to provide the optimal work-life balance.
In short, Mistral:
In order for everyone to be aligned with Mistral philosophy as a workplace, Mistral expects you to be:
WHAT OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE ABOUT MISTRAL
- An environment where you’re highly valued and appreciated
- We’re BIG on trust, autonomy, and accountability
- Our global projects are very challenging, making our everyday super-dynamic
- Remote work: unlimited, as long as your team is ok with it
- We have an in-house 1on1 English coach and a therapist
- Gym benefits: One of Mistral’s core values is being healthy. To assist you in achieving your fitness goals, Mistral refunds 50% of your monthly gym membership fee
- Parking benefits: 50% refund of your monthly parking costs
- Sports activities: Join in the fun of playing different sports activities with your teammates
- Lunch & Learn sessions: Learn new things from your Mistral mates while having a snack together
- Tinker Box: This is a technical vacation, time for you to be away from the project and develop your ideas that are relevant for the company and grow professionally in any way you wish
- Specific technology practice groups; spend time and share experiences with like-minded professionals from other in-house projects
- Support for attendance on any relevant conference or training
- Full access to online learning platforms (we like Udemy the most)
… and much more